Saturday, August 29, 2015

Room Redo #1

Recently, I have decided to redecorate my bedroom and I thought I would share the journey with all of you! Although only certain items have been changed so far, I just couldn't wait to share the exciting news! I figured that I would do one or two more posts on this subject once more has been accomplished as well. 

One of my first changes I made was choosing this fantastic ribbon light fixture which reminded me a lot of Kate Spade and just screamed preppy! Never did I imagine that I would find a "preppy" light fixture, but then I discovered this one on Wayfair! Next, I tackled my bed by purchasing this adorable anchor pillow before even knowing what the duvet or sheets were going to look like. It was just too cute to pass up! Then, I had such a great time picking out this fun but subtle headboard and some sheets/quilt to go with it. I was lucky enough to snag this Kensie Home flamingo, reversible quilt at my local Home Goods and the patterned sheets at a Pottery Barn Outlet. Even though all of these items have patterns on them, the cohesive color scheme ensures that they all work together. I hope you guys enjoy this new aspect of my blog and I can't wait to report more changes that I make in the future!







Light Fixture // Headboard // Anchor Pillow // Kensie Home Flamingo Quilt (similar) // Sheets

Best,
Jillian

No comments :

Post a Comment