Friday, August 7, 2015

Funky Floral

One of my favorite aspects of summer is wearing fun patterned shorts like the ones pictured below. Since I'm fairly short (5'2), sometimes bigger patterns aren't proportionally correct for me to wear in pants or dresses. However, that doesn't stop me from loving them just the same. Luckily brands and designers make adorable shorts in the same patterns, which I always stock my closet with. This black and cream pair were on such a great sale, I just couldn't say no! I then chose to pair them with a silky, racerback camisole and these amazing statement earrings! Make sure to check out the links below to find out where to purchase all of these wonderful items!






Floral Shorts // Blouse // J.Crew Sandals (no longer available online) // Earrings (same style, different color)


Best,
Jillian


No comments :

Post a Comment