Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Getting To Know Me




I wanted to write this post so that all of you could get to know me a little bit better! Some wonderful questions have been asked of me on various social media outlets, so I'll make sure to answer those as well as provide additional information below!

Q: When is your birthday?
A: My birthday is September 21st, so it's coming up really soon! 

Q: What is something your readers may not know about you?
A: I am a vegetarian and have been for my whole life.

Q: What is your favorite store/brand?
A: That is a very tough question for me because I love so many! I would have to say J.Crew, Vineyard Vines, Lilly Pulitzer, Boden, Longchamp, L.L. Bean, Vince Camuto, Chatham Ivy, Jack Rogers, Country Club Prep, Tory Burch and Eliza B. 

Q: What are some of your favorite things?
A: Hmmmm definitely coffee, monograms, animals, hummus, blazers, traveling and fall!!

Q: What are five articles of clothing you think every woman should have in her closet?
A: Definitely a good blazer, a classic white button down, a well-fitting pair of jeans, a pair of nude pumps/heels and pearl earrings.

Q: What's your best piece of fashion advice?
A: Make sure you have all of the classic staples in your closet before purchasing the trendier pieces. I am all about classics and strongly feel that they are the base that creates a wonderful wardrobe. Additionally, make sure to buy good quality, classic pieces, because they'll never go out of style and you'll find yourself reaching for them time and time again. You don't want your favorite white button down to start coming apart at the seams when you're about to go out on a date!

I hope this has allowed you all to get to know me a little bit better! If I didn't answer any questions that you would like to know please feel free to leave a comment below or ask me on Instagram or Twitter (by searching a_classic_touch)!

Best,
Jillian

2 comments :

  1. Agree totally with your 5 wardrobe pieces!

    God bless,
    Xo,Claire
    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.com

    ReplyDelete