Saturday, September 12, 2015

Back To School Essentials: College Edition

Gold Notebook // Pink Journal // Agenda // Tote // Travel Mug // Lanyard // Pencils // Pencil Case // Pink Pen // Stapler // Key Chain

Having cute school supplies can really get your academic year off to a great start! That's why Kayla (the_preppy_diaries) and I decided to do a collab post on some of our favorites! Above are some of my definite essentials to having a productive first semester. I wouldn't be able to function without multiple traveler coffee cups and an adorable tote to carry everything around in. Additionally, my agenda is practically always attached to me. I'm a big fan of the larger Lilly Pulitzer ones because they give me plenty of space to stay organized. I hope you get as excited as I do over preppy school supplies and make sure to check out Kayla's post as well at newjerseypreppy.wordpress.com!

No comments :

Post a Comment