Monday, October 5, 2015

Wine Not? (A Very Belated Birthday Post)


September was such a busy month between school, work, and getting sick in the middle of it all, so I apologize for not posting in awhile. I have been meaning to do a post about my birthday outfit and I'm just finally getting around to it, so here it goes!

This burgundy/wine color is one of my favorites for fall. It is so versatile and adds a more muted pop of color to any outfit! For the delicious dinner that I got to go to on my birthday, I decided to pair these wine cropped pants with a glen plaid blazer and a crisp white button down. Additionally, I personally love mixing patterns which is why I paired this outfit with my favorite leopard flats! Even though glen plaid and leopard are two very different patterns, they work together because they are in the same color family. I hope you all are enjoying fall layers as much as I am!






J.Crew Blazer (similar) // Shirt // Pants // J.Crew Flats (similar here or here) // J.Crew Factory Earrings (similar)


Best,
Jillian


No comments :

Post a Comment