Thursday, September 10, 2015

All That Glitters

Although the heat has yet to subside, I'm trying to move into more fall-like looks because it's my absolute favorite season. This skirt is definitely a great option to make this transition with. I chose to pair it with a full sequined top and then kept the accessories to a minimum as to let these two pieces shine! Make sure to check out this skirt because it's on a great sale!






J.Crew Sequin Tank Top (similar here or here) // Skirt // Coach Sandals (similar) // Earrings (different color)


Best,
Jillian

4 comments :

  1. I love that skirt! I have it in the lighter blue version. This colour is definitely better for autumn. Gemma xx www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and the lighter blue was so cute too! Wish I could order the whole catalog. Best, Jillian

      Delete
  2. you can find out more replica louis vuitton important link replica ysl have a peek at this website Louis Vuitton replica Bags

    ReplyDelete