Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Summer Concert Series #2

Over the weekend I was able to see the amazing Hozier in concert! Even though there was some terrible rain, it was still such a great night and he was spectacular live. Below are photos of my outfit before I was completely soaked and surprisingly even my heels held up in the downpour. Additionally, I absolutely love peplum tops like the one I wore because I feel they just instantly elevate an outfit! They add a fun and flirty dimension to the outfit in comparison to the more structured necklace. Lastly, I would definitely recommend taking a purse like the one I did to any summer concert. There is nothing worse than getting a drink spilled on your favorite new bag. Check out Forever 21 for some awesome options! Enjoy!








J.Crew Factory Peplum Top (similar) // Urban Outfitters BDG Jeans (similar) // J.Crew Factory Necklace (similar) // Forever 21 Purse (similar here or here) // Shoes (only available in a natural color now) // Gucci Sunglasses


Best,
Jillian

No comments :

Post a Comment