Monday, June 8, 2015

Lilly Pulitzer Warehouse Sale

This past weekend I was given the opportunity to work at the Lilly Pulitzer Warehouse Sale and I had such a blast! Besides receiving the adorable shirt that was our uniform (pictured below) it was also so great to see all of the wonderful deals many Lilly lovers were able to find. For those who do not know, Lilly Pulitzer has an annual warehouse sale near King of Prussia, PA, typically in the beginning of June. I snapped some shots of what I wore for each of the three days that I worked (sorry for the shadows, I had to take these pretty quickly) and of all the goodies I purchased at the sale as well.


 Day 1:


Day 2:

Walsh True Navy Charleston Eyelet Scallop Shorts (similar) // Belt

Day 3:

Buttercup Resort White Northeast Hahbah Shorts (same shorts - different pattern)

Buttercup Resort White Northeast Hahbah Shorts (same shorts - different pattern) // Buttercup Prep Green Pink Colony Shorts // Walsh True Navy Charleston Eyelet Scallop Shorts (similar) // Walsh Limeade Biggest Fan Shorts

Clam Shell Gold Bow Earrings (similar)

True Navy Dixie Lace Dress (similar) // Fiesta Pink Locket


Best,
Jillian

No comments :

Post a Comment