Monday, June 1, 2015

Date Night

It was nice to have a relaxing date night and this monochromatic navy outfit with pops of silver worked perfectly. My silver Jack Rogers are my newest pair and I constantly find myself reaching for them in order to complete a look. The shop that I purchased them from is called Country Club Prep and is a must for everyone to check out. Not only do they have their own preppy apparel, but they also carry such brands as Barbour, Lilly Pulitzer, Jack Rogers and Lacoste!








Banana Republic Tank (similar) // Lucky Jeans (similar) // Sandals // Bag - it's on sale! // Bangle // Tiffany Silver Bracelet (similar) 


Best,
Jillian

3 comments :

  1. So cute! I always love wearing Jacks too!!
    XO Katie
    www.sugarspiceandsparkle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. replica ysl bags australia gucci replica i7w77x2u73 replica bags philippines basics i8p08n6s84 cheap designer bags replica replica bags chicago Home Page r9w87c8r30 replica gucci replica bags aaa

    ReplyDelete