Thursday, July 16, 2015

Backyard Barbecue

One of my favorite summer activities is definitely a good cookout with my friends. Last night was the perfect night to have one in celebration of a great friend who will be moving soon. I decided to keep my outfit relaxed yet preppy (pink and green were obvious choices) for this occasion. In case you haven't noticed, I'm slightly obsessed with both my newest pair of Jack Rogers as well as scallops this summer! They both are just too cute not to constantly wear! Finally, I would like to point out my silver bracelets. Unfortunately, I cannot link to them since I found them at vintage and antique stores. I have found some of my favorite silver bracelets at stores like I mentioned for incredible prices. My one tip for those who would like to try the same, is always make sure you're purchasing ones that are sterling silver otherwise they unfortunately will not stand the test of time. I hope this advice helps my fellow bargain shoppers! Enjoy!








No comments :

Post a Comment